[gmx-users] Problem configuring openMPI

Manik Mayur manik.mayur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:47:00 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Roland Schulz <roland at utk.edu> wrote:

> You will have to recompile everything:
> make clean
> make

I tried that but to no avail, then I tried building static libs by removing
--enable-shared in ./configure and it got compiled and installed properly.
Thanks to all, as for now, its working to my need.
But somehow still I feel that with openmpi-1.3, gromacs-4.0.4 and Xeon Quad
core at 3.6Ghz, the processing speed which I am getting, is quite low.

You still have references to lam in your libmd_mpi.so