Fwd: [gmx-users] How to define "stretch" in ffoplsaabon.itp ?

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Mar 4 23:50:03 CET 2009

Tree wrote:
> Dear Justin and All :
>

> As I mentioned below, I want to check if my "processed" topology (by
> grompp) is right or not.
> Therefore,
>    1) What does the "processed" topology file normally have inside-?

Replace each #include statement with the text of the file that it calls.

>    2) Is it right if the "processed" topology has *ALL* of the
> information from oplsaa.rtp and opls*.itp.

There should be no information from the .rtp, but yes, the entirety of
ffoplsaa.itp (with the nb.itp and bon.itp) should be present.

As long as grompp does not report errors, then each of your specifications
(bonds, angles, atom types, etc) are present under the force field.  The
processed topology is just an explicit confirmation of these parameters all in
one file.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080