[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 59, Issue 44

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:07:52 CET 2009

Hi Flo,

Yes, I remember our talk about this problem about a year ago.

So what should be the correct notation now?

I just tried
g_velacc_402f -acflen 1001 -nonormalize -n an.ndx
or
g_velacc_402f -acflen 1001 -nonormalize -n an.ndx -mol
and then g_analyze -integrate -f vac.xvg

but they give me a value close to 0...

Thank you,
Vitaly