[gmx-users] How to add any new force field to GRMOACS for modelling the system of interest?

wuxiao xiaowu759 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:46:48 CET 2009

Hi,

  I would like to perform some MD simulations for polymeric system using GROMACS. Only to find that none of the existing force fields is suit to my system. Fortunately, the force field functions and the coresponding parametes have been published. So an idea comes to me that whether I can add this forcefield to GROMACS for modelling the system. Are there any guys in this maillist who did so. Any hints would be thanked.

Chaofu Wu