[gmx-users] Installing topolbuild

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:29:32 CET 2009

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for your reply. I am workin on RHEL with architecture x86_64. when i
searched for libm.* I got a few location, I tried "make: again after
exporting these location in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. but i am getting the same error
again. I think, i didn't downloaded the appropriate files for installation.
Can you tell me the appropriate location to download the topolbuild.

And some precise installation instruction can help me more, as I am not
comfortable with linux env.

Thanks a lot for your help.

WIth regards,
Vivek