[gmx-users] RE: g_vellac

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:37:13 CET 2009

Hi,

I checked the VACF calculation with the results obtained with my
utility, it's completely correct with
g_velacc_402f -acflen 1001 -nonormalize -n an.ndx -mol
where an.ndx contains all the number of atoms of the needed molecule.

The problem is evidently in the integration. I suspect it's something
with units there.

Does
g_analyze -integrate
give a pure integral of the function supplied? '*1/3' is not performed
(at least there is nothing about it in the manual)...

Vitaly