[gmx-users] Polymer entanglement simulation

Tree tree.csc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:34:46 CET 2009

Dear Justin and Users:

Thank you for your fast reply.

First, I want to clarify the "entanglement", so I can get more accurate
consult from you! :)

Of course, the non-bonded interaction makes entanglement "among" polymer
chains.

However, "Entanglement" here means the "intra"chain (intramolecular) one.
In other words, one chain polymer (having enough monomers inside, e.g. 1
chain polymer containing 20 monomers) can be entangled with itself.
This is the reason that I gave force filed parameters related to the bond
(stretch), angle, dihedral, and improper dihedral.
This is also reason that I have suspected the topology file, which assign
force field...

In addition, I am putting my setting here.

==== Beginning ====
title                    = Poly
cpp                      = /lib/cpp
include                  = -I../top