SV: SV: SV: [gmx-users] g_order version 4.0.x

Sarah Witzke sawit02 at student.sdu.dk
Tue Mar 10 12:02:08 CET 2009

I have now made a new .ndx file as written in the wiki - and it works!!! :-)
Thank you very much for your time Justin, I think what had confused my was the way the .ndx file was made in 3.3.3 and then the previous threads about the "new way" to make .ndx file in gromacs 4.0.x
Anyway, I'm very happy now! Thanks again.