[gmx-users] Fatal error: 2 atoms are not part of any of the T-Coupling groups during md simulation.

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:52:52 CET 2009

Hi Chitrita,

You'll have to make sure that whatever t-coupling groups you've
specified (referring to groups in pr.ndx) together capture all atoms.
This stands apart from the topology and coordinates. If you're not
sure, paste the temperature related mdp options for us to be able to
help you further. Besides, it seems you're using an old (< 4 .mdp
file) with gromacs 4.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.