[gmx-users] RE : big system

noob noob eyemnoob2008 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:55:05 CET 2009

Dear all,

If I have available computing resources and hard disk space..i have no worries already...right?

How about the parameters?

because I performed the smaller system (smae types of molecules) and now I wanna perform a bigger system with increasing the number of molecules and box size. So I condering about the parameters. Can I use the same parameter as before one?

Thanks a lots..U guys really helping me alots.

noob noob wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have some Questions here, what are the things or factors that we need
> to consider when we wanna perform big system simulation?(eg: volume of
> 5000 nm3 o 8000 nm3)

Whether or not you have available computing resources and hard disk space.

-Justin