[gmx-users] phi / psi values using g_chi

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Wed Mar 11 18:06:34 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the link.

I then do not understand what is happening because I get the same
exact values
with g_chi and g_rama! Are you sure you were using the gmx-3.3.1? And
not an
earlier version?

Note that in the code of gmx-3.1.4 and gmx-3.2.1 the non-standard
definition is used
but in the gmx-3.3.1 the code is changed and the standard definition
is used.

Anyone would have changed the code and forgot to update the comment on
the
choice of the atoms to calculate the phi/psi angles in g_chi ?

XAvier.
---------------------
Data:
g_chi / from the phi-psi files for Ala15
10000 -112.924 42.8174
10100 -114.15 57.1768
10200 -82.0442 -11.6453
10300 -99.8691 36.5998