[gmx-users] get a box of 100 molecules

Adrien Delmont adriendelmont at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 22:47:09 CET 2009

--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Adrien Delmont <adriendelmont at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Adrien Delmont <adriendelmont at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] get a box of 100 molecules
To: jalemkul at vt.edu
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 9:46 PM

The molecule I use is a simple hydrocarbon ( n-heptane ) and I think that I should add something like  dihedral, bond, angle parameters after I search the literature. I found some information about that. I think I will add parameters into the related force fields .itp file. Is it true ? And then I will create a box of 100 molecules without any error.