[gmx-users] Re: Energy Drift in Gromacs 4.0

Luca De Gaetani degaetani at dcci.unipi.it
Thu Mar 12 10:55:47 CET 2009

Even if a system is not well equilibrated (but not so far from
equilibrium) ,energy should be conserved in NVE ensemble.
Try to lower the nstlist from 10 to 1 i.e. renew every time the
neighbourlist. In systems I have studied, that is the key that improve
much more energy conservation. It works even without switching of VdW
potential.

Luca Dre Gaetani