[gmx-users] How to carry out rigid body

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Thu Mar 12 15:19:51 CET 2009

In the case of Martini(CG)-derived protein simulations we use an
elastic network
to connect the backbone (C-alpha) beads. This allows to control the
conformation
and dynamics of the protein.

We parameterized this EN to reproduce atomistic simulations and
observed that
with a cutoff of 0.8/0.9 nm and a force constant of 500 kJ/mol/nm2 the
CG-protein
could reproduce structural (rmsd) and dynamical (rmsf and large
amplitude collective
motion) properties.

That might help you, although I am not sure what your objects are.

XAvier.