[gmx-users] gtkmm Code Demos?

Stephen P. Molnar s.molnar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 13 11:40:13 CET 2009

Due to an unfortunate loss of my working copy I have had to recompile
gromacs-4.0.4 on my OpenSuSE 10.3 computer.

I encountered no problems but when I attempt to run demo I get a popup
box labeled gtkmm Code Demos.   This is accompanied by an error message
"** (demo:19437): WARNING **: Cannot open example_appwindow.cc: No such
file or directory".

I have been using gromacs through quite a number of versions over the
years but have never encounteded this before.  I searched both web and
the gromacs.org site and can't find anything

I would appreciate some pointers in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.		Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry		Stochastic and multivariate
http://www.geocities.com/FoundationForChemistry