[gmx-users] problem in energy minimization

Abhik Mukhopadhyay abhikuohyd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 17:15:49 CET 2009

Hi Jastin
My pdb2gmx command line is
pdb2gmx -ignh -f xx.pdb -o xxout.pdb -p xx.top -water spce

When I created the topology it did not create a bond between those two residues (between which the part is missing).

Thanks for your suggestion.
Abhik

Abhik Mukhopadhyay
  Departamento Química / Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
 Universidade Nova de Lisboa , 2829-516 Caparica, Portugal

Mob. 00351912991251
  http://xtal.dq.fct.unl.pt/