[gmx-users] GPU calculation of GROMACS in Windows System

li ming mingli1986 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:43:54 CET 2009

Hi! all:

I am informed in OPENMM website that the OPENMM can accelerate  GPU
calculation of GROMACS in Windows System. How can I apply this method to my
study? Any ideas will be welcomed!!!

My display card in my PC is in ATI series, and the lib of OPENMM is not
provided in OPENMM website...So I guess I can do this simulation only in
Windows.

I just know that OPENMM zephyr could achieve this goal, but only AMBER
forcefield is permitted. Did GROMACS have the WINDOWS version after GROMACS
4? Or can I use cygwin to do simulation in WIndows using GPU.

Thanks a lot!!

        Ming Li