[gmx-users] Pull code using two reaction coordinates??

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Mon Mar 16 23:34:49 CET 2009

Hi Rodney,

the other alternative is to define the springs in your topology file.
You first need to merge
your groups (is part of different molecules) and run the different
combination you need by
defining them by hand; you can easily write a awk script to generate
the different topologies
you need.
Then you can use a 2D wham to combine the different histograms you've
obtained and
get your 2D PMF.

XAvier.

On Mar 16, 2009, at 8:28 PM, <rversace at ccny.cuny.edu> <rversace at ccny.cuny.edu