[gmx-users] grompp segmentation fault when trying to position restrain water along bilayer normal

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Tue Mar 17 17:09:59 CET 2009

You've probably conflicts of restrains and forces in your system.

Note that our definition of the position restraints if applicable to
all solvent molecules should be :

[position_restraints]
1 1 0 0 1000
2 1 0 0 1000
3 1 0 0 1000

if not it will look at the atom of the solvent number 34083 ... etc.
You basically
do not retrain the atoms you think.

then I would only retrain the oxygen of the water molecules, hydrogens
might
need to move.