[gmx-users] Doubt regarding membrane protein in POPC bilayer

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Thu Mar 19 10:06:25 CET 2009

It is a bit difficult to guess what is exactly happening. Your
starting structure
seem to be the problem, but your topology could also be partly
responsible.

One easy thing to do is the decrease your time step to 0.0001 which
would
decrease the chances that your system explodes.

Also try to work on refining your non-bonded set-up, it looks like you
use
straight and short cut-offs.

XAvier.