[gmx-users] Re: Softcores: sc-power = 1 or 2 ? again (Berk and Justin)

Eudes Fileti fileti at ufabc.edu.br
Thu Mar 19 11:02:56 CET 2009

Hello Berk and Justin. Thanks for the help.
In fact I was not using hardcore for electrostatic interactions
and also had a silly error in my topology. I fix everything and
now is working perfectly, without the giant peak near lambda = 0.
Bests
Eudes Eterno Fileti
Centro de Ciências Naturais e Humanas
Universidade Federal do ABC
Rua Santa Adélia, 166 - Bloco B, Sala 1048
09210-170  Santo André - SP Brasil
+55.11.4437-8408
skype: eefileti
http://cromo.ufabc.edu.br/~fileti/