[gmx-users] compressibility tensor components, pressure coupling anisotropic PR, triclinic systems

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:43:41 CET 2009

Hi,

You will have to come up yourself with a reasonable guess.
If you have a hard crystal, I guess it would be close to the diagonal values.

Note that with PR coupling tau_p has to be large enough, something like 10 ps.
(note that in Gromacs 4.0 a bug has been corrected which scaled tau_p by 16.6
in version 3.3 and before)

But for equilibration I would start with Berendsen.

Berk