[gmx-users] Questions About Gromacs

Xi Ouyang xouyang at uvm.edu
Thu Mar 19 04:51:51 CET 2009

Hi, there are 3 questions I want to ask.

1. I run the md from the pdb file successfully and get a .trr trajectory
file. But when I load the .trr file in VMD, there is just 1 frame. I
have 1000 steps  and want to have every step as a frame. How can I do this?

2. Since I do signal processing, I want to do wavelet-based coarse
graining on the protein model. Then the big question is how can I
introduce the wavelet into gromacs?

3. I want to stretch the protein, how can I do this in Gromacs? Should I
do something with the .mdp file?

  Thanks again.  I really look forward to someone's help.

Xi