[gmx-users] three questions about GMX modeling...

li ming mingli1986 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:44:10 CET 2009

Hi, All:

I have three questions:

(1) How can I add more than one protein into a cell with PBC, maybe 10
proteins? How can I modify the command of editconf and genbox to achieve the
above function?

(2) How to remove the PBC of the cell? I use the option '-pbc no' in the
editconf fiat, but it can not be recognized by GMX?

(3) If I want to add some nanostructure into the lipid bilayer structure,
how can I modify the position of the added molecules in the cell?

Thanks a lot!!!

     Ming