[gmx-users] some peoblems about modeling...

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 23 07:47:23 CET 2009

Please don't double post. We saw the first one.

1. That is a question with a lot of options. Do you want a grid of
proteins? then try genbox -cp empty_big.gro -cs one_protein.gro

2. What do you mean by remove pbc? Try trjconv -pbc mol -ur compact to
get an "enforced" pbc, or starting from a "desired" pbc at the t=0
timestep then trjconv -pbc nojump -s that.tpr

3. I do lots of lipid-protein simulations and yet I have no idea what
you mead by adding nanostructure to the lipid bilayer.

In general, you should:
a) not double post
b) try to put one question per post
c) explain your problem / quest a lot better.

Chris.