[gmx-users] Doubt regarding membrane protein in POPC bilayer

Pawan Kumar pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:43:30 CET 2009

Respected Sir,

Greetings from Pawan.
Thanks for your reply.
I used to do genbox first and then Inflategro all the time.
Is it possible to concatenate one file after the other using " vi editor" -
I mean just copying the contents of the membrane.gro file at the end of
protein.gro file ?
Is it fine if I generate the .gro files using editconf command ?
Thanks for your kind help.

Thanking you,
Pawan