[gmx-users] Doubt regarding membrane protein in POPC bilayer

Pawan Kumar pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:26:41 CET 2009

Respected Sir,

Thanks for all your help, suggestions and guidance.
I have few more queries.
Which type of box is appropriate in editconf - cubic or triclinic ?
I have read in one of your mails in the archives that POPE bilayer contains
some bad interactions. As it contains more no. of lipids (340) it covers the
full protein ( trimer which I am working on ) other than the few loop
regions. How far that bilayer can be used or is it fine to use the biger
bilayer of popc128a whcih I obtained by genconf ?

Thanking you,
Pawan