[gmx-users] Re: Drug-Enzyme tutorial- LIE energies in gromacs

Neha Gandhi n.gandhiau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:24:23 CET 2009

Hi,

In the same tutorial I find the comment (caution) about use of PME with full
periodic boundary conditions (PBC) with LIE method.

I have seen the recent papers by Johan Aqvist and they use reaction field
approximation for long range electrostatics without PBC and using NPT
ensemble.

I was wondering if there are reports where LIE has been parameterise using
PME and PBC.

Thanks and Regards,
Neha