[gmx-users] Calculation of fraction of native contacts

Camilo Velez kmilovv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:02:47 CET 2009

Dear users,

I just started using GROMACS and have trouble figuring out an efficient way
to compute the fraction of native contacts for a trajectory. I've checked
available options such as g_mdmat, g_dist, g_hbond and g_mindist as well as
of the contacts of my reference protein structure with those of each frame
in order to obtain the desired fraction.

I would appreciate any help on this matter,

Camilo