[gmx-users] about martini forcefield(MFF)

lammps lammps lammp2forum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 09:30:51 CET 2009

Dear ,

I do MD simulation with Martini Force Field. There are about 2048 DPPCs in
my system.  But I don't know how many.water molecules should be added to
system of (25 25 17)nm . Is it important that the ratio of water/DPPC for
DPPC behavior? Can I  add water arbitrarily, such as 70000 or more?

I read many papers, It seems that the ratio is not fixed in different
system. So, It is appreciated if some kind people give me some advice about
how to choose water/dppc.

Thanks in advance

--
wende