[gmx-users] Re: Water models for amber03 (Justin A. Lemkul)

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:00:55 CEST 2009

I have my solution here too, I merged the tip3p files in one that is working
for any situation (see the file in attach, they are part of my acpypi
distribution anyway).

But because of this post, I was reviewing my *.itp and found that we now
have  _FF_CHARMM in, e.g., tip3p.itp and spc.itp, but not in spce.itp, why
not? Was it forgotten? Anyone would kindly know something about it?

Cheers,

Alan