[gmx-users] gyrate -p

nicegromacs nicegromacs at live.cl
Thu Oct 1 23:00:01 CEST 2009

Hi gmx-users,

Well, with respect to -p option I understand what mean (principal component axes), but when -p is no placed in the command it is not clear, to me, how the program is working.

Hi gmx-users,

With respect to g_gyrate, Which is the algorithm difference between the default output and output with -p in g_gyrate? I have plotted both outputs one with -f -s -o and other with -f -s -o -p and the graphics are very different between both outputs

Thank you in advance

veduardo.

Lab. de  Fisicoquímica Molecular

Facultas de Ciencias