[gmx-users] Custom Force Field

Honman Yau honman.yau at student.unsw.edu.au
Mon Oct 5 20:10:54 CEST 2009

Dear All,
Hello! I spent the last couple of hours reading the GROMACS manual and
trying to get my head around the files.  One of the things that I want to do
is to use a custom force field for ionic liquids related simulations but I
don't seem to be able to find instructions on how to do that (probably very
trivial...), is there a way to incorporate that into the pdb2gmx interactive
force field selection or can you actually specify the force field that you
want to use in the command line? Any help would be much appreciated and
thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Honman