[gmx-users] Problem in equilibration for membrane system

Bing Bing jarbing09 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:39:05 CEST 2009

My protein complex was minimized initially before putting into the lipid.
POPC is also a preequilibrated structure from Tielemen website. I don't
quite understand on what you meant by "the protein is not happy with the
restraint". The system went well through out the nvt, npt with restraint on
protein.... Once it move to md production run ( which is without restraint
on protein), error occurred (range checking error).
The reason i'm using the version3.3.2 is because the forcefield i'm using at
the moment only support version3.3.2.  Is my problem cause by bug of the
older version? is there any bugfix fot this? please
help.

regards,
Bing