[gmx-users] Load imbalance and Y size error

nikhil damle pdnikhil at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 8 09:09:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I tried to run on single node now. Now the error is different saying
"One of the box vectors has become shorter than twice the cut-off length or box_yy-|box_zy| or box_zz has become smaller than the cut-off"

This means that my box shrinks during dynamics (this is not constant volume MD) But when Solvent is present in the same system, this does not happen. How should i deal with it then ?

Regards,
Nikhil