[gmx-users] mailing list search

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:46:28 CEST 2009

Justin A. Lemkul ha scritto:

>>> You have to register as a contributer and log in (top right of the
>>> Gromacs page).
>>
>> I registered yesterday and I am logged in, but perhaps I am not
>> registered "as contributor"...
>>

> All I meant was to create an account.  What page are you attempting to
> modify? Some pages cannot be modified except by administrators.

Well, I'd like to tell you, but it seems every page now is failing with

"Site settings could not be loaded

We were unable to locate the API to request site settings. Please see
below for debugging information.

HTTP Response Status Code: 0"

I guess I'll wait for the website situation to settle by reading the
manual... :)