[gmx-users] user defined potential function for 1-4 interaction

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:02:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not possible.
If you do not have to many pairs, you can change all (or all minus one type)
from pairs to tabulated bonds (bonds type 9) in your topology.
Then you can supply as many different bond tables as you like.
Note that this will supply a single potential though,
not separate Coulomb, dispersion and repulsion tables.

Berk