[gmx-users] Hi, I would like to simulate hard sphere with dif...

osmair oliveira osmair07 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:00:52 CEST 2009

Hi,
I would like to simulate hard sphere with different  charge values (e.g. +30) and with different diameters (e.g. 5 nm). In addiction, in these models of the hard sphere I would like to insert dipole (e.g. 15 Debye). So, is this possible to simulate these models in GROMACS?

Thanks,
Pos-doc. Osmair V. Oliveira
Federal University of Sao Carlos -  Brazil