[gmx-users] Inserting protein in Bilayer

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:23:49 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I am working on the CG simulations of the proteins and lipid bilayers.
I am confused of how to set up the whole system for simulations. I got
the DSPC lipid bilayer from martini website and I have 1SU4.pdb file
with me. I cleaned the .pdb file and now I want to include the 14 DSPC
molecules in my .pdb file. I don't know if I am going in the right
direction or not. Please let me know how to set up the simulation for
the same if you have some idea. I will appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Suny