[gmx-users] mailing list search

Rossen Apostolov rossen.apostolov at cbr.su.se
Mon Oct 12 20:57:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

You don't need to register or login if you want to search the mailing list.
All searches for words of 3 letters or less, for example "pdb", are
ignored and you'll get a blank page.
There is a problem now with queries that return a lot of hits, for
example "protein". It does take forever to render the page, and
sometimes it times out. I'll look at that and fix it.

Rossen