[gmx-users] Opening aminoacids.dat file during grommp

Lum Nforbi lumngwegia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:13:09 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I am running grommp which kind of goes "successfully" but I am a little
concerned about the fact that one of the messages in the terminal says
"opening aminoacids.dat file" and in another message says "OTHER: 2000
residues found." I guess this 2000 is refering to the  2000 water molecules
in my system since I am using just pure water and the command line I am
using is:

grompp -f waters.mdp -c waters2000_b.gro -p waters2000.top -o
watersinput.tpr
 I did not specify an amino acid file and I am not sure where that statement
"opening aminoacids.dat file" is coming from. Will this affect my run?
Please help me out.

Lum