[gmx-users] eliminating forces on certain direction

吴鹏 gerogewu8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:50:33 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

Haha. Yes, your words is right. My objective is to study the interaction
between ions and walls. I think the ions may be attached in the wall so the
velocity getten from MD simulation is always bigger than the continuum
theory's prediction. So I want to build a simulation on which ion can not be
attached to the wall. My methods is to reduce the interaction of wall and
ions on flow direction. That's my obeject. Any suggestion on that? Thanks in
advance.

Peng Wu