[gmx-users] RMSF reference state?

Pan Wu pan.wu at duke.edu
Wed Oct 14 21:12:04 CEST 2009

Yes, I also think the *.tpr after -s maybe the reference state. However, In
this way, why in the manual it says like this?    "With the option -od the
root mean square deviation with respect to the reference structure is
calculated"
What about without -od, should there be no reference structure or the
reference structure is taken as average over the trajectory?

Thanks!