[gmx-users] question about all atoms lipid molecule structure and force field

LuLanyuan lulanyuan at msn.com
Wed Oct 14 21:37:00 CEST 2009

Hi,
You can find some configurations here:
http://persweb.wabash.edu/facstaff/fellers/
And I think you can use Charmm FF.
Lanyuan

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:29:26 -0700
From: kgp.amit at gmail.com
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: [gmx-users] question about all atoms lipid molecule structure and	force field

Dear all,
I have been trying to search for an all atom DPPC sructure (including the missing Hydrogens of long chain hydrocarbons) and then do an all atoms md simulation on it. I havent yet found any such structure or any force field that could be used for it on the internet. Is anybody familiar with any such work ?

Is there any all atom model for hydrocarbons which is incorporated in Gromacs? I am not 100 % sure about it.
I want to do this to parametrize another force field which essentially uses all atom model.

Thank you,Amit