[gmx-users] a bit strange errors

wuxiao xiaowu759 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:55:40 CEST 2009

Dear Mark,

   Thank you very much for the quick reply to my post. According to your suggestion, I check the table and reformat it with equal spacing between entries. I also check the entries calculated from the analytical functions and no wrong values are found. However, the same warnings are given, which lead to terminate the simulation. Are there any other reasons responsible for it?

Best wishes,

Chaofu Wu, Dr.