[gmx-users] Coarse-Grain: GROMACS bond information to VMD

Nicolas Sapay nicolas.sapay at cermav.cnrs.fr
Mon Oct 19 16:53:47 CEST 2009

Hello Thomas,

I have a tcl script in my personal script library that might do what you
want to do. I didn't use it for quite a while, but it was working well
as far as I remember. I think it has been adapted from a script
available on the VMD website, but I don't remember exactly its history.
It doesn't seem too difficult to understand. You should be able to
modify it for your own purpose, if needed.

Cheers,
Nicolas