[gmx-users] gmx-users:Running gromacs on IBM cluster

Nkwe Monama nmonama at csir.co.za
Wed Oct 21 09:42:54 CEST 2009

Dear gmx-users,

I have been trying to run gromacs on IBM cluster on multiple nodes using loadleveler script.
Do I have to compile gromacs on individual nodes? What do I have to do to run it on multiple nodes?

I get the following error message:

llsetpenv: execve failed with rc=-1 and errno=2
10/21 09:03:56 TI-0 chpcln.221953.0 Sending startup failure message to parent Starter.

Regards,
Nkwe