[gmx-users] Inflategro for Coarse Grained

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:49:28 CET 2009

Hi all,

After inserting the protein into the lipid bilayer I am working on
inflategro script and trying to scale the lipid and do energy minimization.
Since I am doing everything in CG so I dnt know whether inflategro is
defined for CG or not? Besides that when I run the script provided in
http://moose.bio.ucalgary.ca/index.php?page=Translate_lipdis , I don't know
why I am getting these errors and what is the issue behind that.

My errors are something like this:

Use of uninitialized value $box_x in multiplication (*) at ./INFLATEGRO line
259
Use of uninitialized value $box_y in multiplication (*) at ./INFLATEGRO line
260
Scaling lipids....
There are 0 lipids...
Illegal divison by zero at ./INFLATEGRO line 300

I have no idea about this. Please help me out.

Thanks,

Sunny