[gmx-users] % of existence of hydrogen bond

Moutusi Manna mou2c_21 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 29 15:11:07 CET 2009

Dear all,
        I am dealing with a POPC+PEPTDE+WATER system. Basic residues of the peptide make hydrogen bonds with lipid headgroup (as reflected from g_rdf analysis) and the number of hydrogen bonds formed can be calculated from g_hbond program. Now, i want to calculate the % of trajectory time for which a bond between a particular group (say LYS and lipid headgroup po4) exist. -hbm gives a .xpm matrix, on solving (using xpm2ps) that i got a .eps file, which is a picture file of h_bond existence map, but the data sheet is not given.
Can any one help me to solve this problem?
With regards,

Moutusi Manna

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos