[gmx-users] % of existence of hydrogen bond

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Oct 29 15:47:01 CET 2009

Hi,

The xpm-file matches the [ hbonds ] index group in the index file spat
out by g_hbond. X:th line in the map is the h-bond given by the 4:th
entry in the index group. Be careful when matching the rows though,
because in the xpm file the first line of data is the bottom row of the
matrix if I remember correctly.

/Erik